Monday, April 16, 2007

I've been a bad participant!

I joined this group last month, but except for leaving a few comments, I haven't even introduced myself! So hi! I'm Jessica and I've already finished my first of these socks:


One entrelac sock

It's been an interesting knit since I had never done entrelac before trying this sock. You can read more about my thoughts on these on this personal blog post. One question for the group right now, for those who have finished and worn these, how does the bottom of the foot feel? That's one of the things I found the most odd about this pattern, all those lumps and bumps on the sole of the foot. I'll be curious to hear all your thoughts. Thanks for the KAL and I look forward to seeing more of these! :)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Your sock looks GREAT!!!

I've worn my socks a few times, and I can't feel any bumps on my foot. They feel no different than any other of my socks.

Bex said...

I haven't worn mine yet. You're are beautiful!!
Nice job!