Tuesday, March 13, 2007

this isn't good - stuck on the tutorial

yeah. so I am just about to pack it in for the night but I am having a hard time with the tutorial. I have gotten all the way through fig. 3 but can't get the top triangles Right side facing for fig 4. I am doing the tutorials with bigger needles and a sport weight yarn to make it a little easier but alas, I have done this step 3 times now and it turns out funny every time.

So I am going to sleep on it and see if I can figure it out tomorrow.

I did go to the yarn store though, and the nice lady knew EXACTLY what I was talking about and pulled out the pattern right away. I picked out this beautiful sherbet green and grey combo, but they didn't have enough balls of the sherbet green so instead I chose a turquoise and a tan, sort of like in the pictures on the pattern.

I'll take pics tomorrow and post them so y'all can see what I'm talking about.

3 comments:

Bex said...

i bet you'll get it after you wake up. whadduya mean by, "it turns out funny"? cause it's not all the way flat?

Jessica Blundell said...

knitting at night is liek parenting in the dark. it always pisses me off.

Bex said...

haha. Is there any way to parent besides in the dark? If there is, I need a clue!
LOL